Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Craig Morgan

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Craig Morgan

    Anybody on here got a chance to see to see this guy in concert?? He puts on a heck of a show. He's got a great voice and seems to be a real nice guy. He's also a comedian [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] When he was introducing his band he got to the fiddle player and he's like formerly with Justin Timberlake, nah I'm just kiddin formerly with Michael Jackson [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] then he was like he got too old to play with Michael, or should I say he go too old for Michael to play with him [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  2. #2
    Inactive Member RickimoTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2007
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Craig Morgan

    I seen him a couple of months ago. I though he was terrible. He forgot his capo and was missing all kinds of notes!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TripleThreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2007
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Craig Morgan

    I must've been at that same show you were there RickiesTitan. The man I saw was missing note after note, however, I did enjoy the comedy. Made me laugh so hard I spit my beer out my nose [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Craig Morgan

    Yeah, his guitar player is formerly of The Village People, his bass player is formerly with Quiet Riot, and his drummer is formerly unemployed, all this according to Craig [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •